The Board is actively discussing essential precautions to be taken during the current epidemic of Covid 19.
As you know, the virus is most dangerous/deadly for elderly people, those with compromised immune systems or with other medical conditions. Many members of the SFPA league are in those high risk groups so we do need to take every measure to prevent the spread of the disease.
Please take the recommendations listed below seriously to keep all of our members safe:
1. Wash your hands regularly and after every game
2. No handshakes or hugs-elbow bumps work just as well
3. Stay home if you are sick
4. Cover your mouth and nose when you sneeze or cough
5. Avoid touching your face and wash your hands after you do
6. Consider bringing disinfectant wipes for use on playing equipment.
7. If any member contracts the disease, please notify a Board member immediately
Below is the CDC’s information page about Covid 19 including prevention and containment.