I know the Board election is not at the top of your list right now. It is not at the top of mine either…but needs to happen. See below a sample ballot for you to consider. You will receive an email from Survey Monkey next Wednesday, April 8th and voting will close the following week on April 17th. Please take a few moments to vote next week. An activity for sheltering…
Spring SFPA Ballot
Sample Ballot for SFPA Pool Spring 2020–Voting Begins April 9th and ends April 17th
In order to vote, you will receive a separate e-mail from our secretary, Jerry Ervin via SurveyMonkey.com.
Please take some time to complete the survey regarding our season election for Board members and please answer a few questions regarding SFPA sponsored tournaments.
1. Who is your choice for SFPA Board President?
Joan Pettijohn, Cinch Pack
2. Who is your choice for SFPA Board Secretary?
Jerry Ervin, Tandy Warhols
3. Who is your choice for SFPA Co-Head Referee
Stern Montoya, Churchill Bulldogs
4. Who is your choice for SFPA Member-at-Large?
Troy Brunet, Hole in the Wall Bangers
5. What is your choice for Best Host Bar?
o Barrel Proof
o Billiard Palacade
o Cinch Saloon
o Club 93
o Dovre Club
o Harry Harrington’s
o Hole in the Wall
o Lone Star Saloon
o Lucky Horseshoe
o Napper Tandy
o Pilsner Inn
o Slate Bar
o The Mix
6. Who is your choice for the Jim Tingle Sportsmanship Award? This is awarded each season to a league member who has consistently exhibited a good sporting attitude. (League nominations, Board votes)
8. Do you attend league-sponsored tournaments? If so, which ones?
9. If you do not play in tournaments, can you let us know what might bring you out to play in a qualifier or a tournament?