Playoff time is here!
Format & eligibility
- Unlike typical league nights, playoff matches will be played as a race to 9. Once a team reaches 9 wins, the match is over.
- Also unlike typical league nights, only one time out is allowed per game, only the player can call a time out, and the player must designate only one teammate to participate in the time out.
- If the shot clock is in effect, players get one 60-second extension per game.
- Players with 25% participation are eligible to participate (14 or more games).
- Please make sure to report scores promptly and accurately so we can schedule upcoming matches the next morning.
The top 16 teams have qualified to compete for the City Championship. This is a double-elimination tournament with some losers bracket matches taking place on Thursday nights – make sure to look closely at the schedule.
All other teams will play for the Founders Cup. This is a single-elimination tournament with a 3rd place match between the losers of the two semifinal matches.
Click the Playoffs tab on the site menu for brackets and schedules. Both brackets will take a week off for Christmas. The handbook also has more in-depth information about the playoff format and history.
Good luck to all teams!